We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting and preserving your privacy rights. For this, we need to be transparent about the data we collect and how we use it.
Chamanes France must respect carefully all the obligations imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2018/679) (the “RGPD”) and other laws on the protection of privacy.
2) The use of personal data
When you browse or use our website, you share certain information on the site. For example, during a purchase you must create an account where you will provide information that will allow us to respond to your request. This information may concern the way you use our website, the frequency with which you access it, and the periods during which our site is the most visited.
Here is the list of personal data that we can collect and process from the website:
- Name, first name, e-mail address, postal address for billing and delivery
- The company name, a registration number at the Chamber of Commerce and Companies, a VAT number for business customers
- Payment details (this data is deleted once the transaction has been completed for individual customers)
- The phone number (cellular)
- The ordered product (s)
- The various exchanges or mails exchanged
- Behavioral data (online activities, internet usage and session duration)
- IP addresses and data on dates and times of navigation and user journey.
We use this data for various reasons:
- Process orders placed on the website
- Analyze to improve the information registered on the website or on our products
- Improve deliveries, refunds and returns matters.
- Stay informed of our latest news or promotions based on online behavior and your interests.
- Answer the questions asked via the contact form.
- Give more information about our products.
- The possibility of connecting via social networks.
- Analyze the level of satisfaction.
It is important to underline that the consent of the processing of personal data of a visitor is systematically obtained by one or more specific purposes. For example, when entering a registration form to the newsletter or during the creation of the account by checking the inscription with the newsletter you agree to receive commercial information so you authorize Nature Bijoux to send you emails and to register your email in a qualified file.
If you place an order on our site, you also agree that we keep your data in order to respond to your request. You can let us know that you no longer wish to receive information from us. For this, refer to paragraph 4.
We also have the right to use the data on how you browse our website. All this, in order to avoid fraud, abuse and illegal use.
3) Browsing on Nature Bijoux website
3.1 – IP address
The IP address of your computer is a number automatically assigned to your computer during a browser session. The IP address of your computer can be used to perform analyzes.
3.2 – Cookies
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer during a visit to a website. Information is saved in this text file. This information can be read by the website or by third parties during a future visit. Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. Other cookies are used to increase the ergonomics of the site during visits or to display targeted advertisements, for example, on social networks.
3.3 Different types of cookies
Functional cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website. They guarantee that the information of a page is reported on the next page. This means that you do not need to fill in the same information each time. These cookies also guarantee that certain preferences you have specified for the use of the website (such as language) are registered.
These cookies are necessary to adapt our website as much as possible to the wishes of our users, by determining how visitors use our site. With Google Analytics, we measure how you use our website and how you found our site.
With Google Analytics cookies, Adwords, we measure your level of engagement on the website. We use this information to help you choose the product that’s right for you and to show you product offers that might interest you during remarketing campaigns. We use Facebook and Instagram cookies to see the products you are viewing. This allows us to show you relevant advertisements.
Cookies (plug-in) for social networks
You can share the content of our website with third parties on social networks by using the share buttons.
Our partners may place anonymous cookies on the browsers of visitors to their website and may send their own cookies.
4) Access right and removal
In accordance with the Regulations Applicable in France and in the European Union in the field of the protection of personal data, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
– The right of access to your data,
– The right of rectification and the right to erasure of your data (right to be forgotten),
– The right to limit the processing of your data,
– The right to the portability of your data,
– The right to oppose the processing of your data,
– The right to delete your data.
In order to exercise these rights, you can contact us using one of the following means of communication:
– by email: email@example.com
– by post, accompanied by a copy of an identity document, for the attention of Customer Service, at the following address: Groupe Les Chamanes, 279 Avenue d’Allemagne 82 000 Montauban, France
We will respond to your request within 30 working days.
5) Protected data
The passwords created and used on the website have an encryption mode, which ensures the security of your data. You must also access your account by login credentials that only you can know to access your personal information. Some people connected to the network and working for Chamanes France have specific access rights.
We store and process your personal data to achieve the purposes for which we collected it.
6) The evolution of the data protection policy
7) The disclaimer in terms of security
We draw your attention to the fact that data transmission over the internet can not be fully protected. Any data on the internet may be subject to risk, we make sure your data is in a secure and reliable environment to prevent third parties from accessing your data.
8) Data retention period
The data collected on the website are kept for a maximum of 36 months for anonymous contacts, after the last activity on the website by the person. For the identified contacts, the data collected on the site are kept for a maximum duration of 36 months unless you have done the necessary by alerting us by email or via the unsubscribe link that you no longer wish to receive information from us . At the end of these periods, all data relating to the person are automatically deleted.